The Title Page of Your Business Plan
The title page of your business plan is the first page a banker or investor sees. As a result, it should be structured neatly and appeal to your intended audience. The title page generally includes the following items;
- Name of your business or proposed name of your business.
- Logo of the business (if any).
- The month and year in which the business plan was issued.
- Name, address, and telephone number of the entrepreneur or Chief Executive Officer (I.E. the person responsible for the business).
- Name of the Business plan developer - ( if you are the entrepreneur and prepared the business plan yourself, exclude this part from the title page).
- It is also a good idea to include on your title page a confidential and proprietary statement.
- Disclaimer of securities (if required).
EXAMPLES OF THE TITLE PAGE:
Scholarship Information Services
The Internet Company
The XYZ Company